Revisiting expanded awareness with Focus 10, 12, then 15, 21 and beyond (?) using the Gateway Experience Home Course from The Monroe Institute

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Advanced Focus 10

Created quite a good Rebal around me. Helps to go by the energy flow sound effects to help guide a more reliable shaping of the Rebal balloon. Felt really substantial.

After Robert took me back to '1' and then back to '10' again, one could really sense the HS signals working as the body definitely fell back to 'sleep' again.

Saw an image of a man opening an old-fashioned lock to a large, old wooden door and looking back at me. (Invitation to enter the unknown by my own volition?)

Also saw what looked like a railway tunnel, one of the old-fashioned brick types which had something inviting and curious to it, beckoning entry. :)


Felt really refreshed after coming permanently back to '1' afterwards.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment