Revisiting expanded awareness with Focus 10, 12, then 15, 21 and beyond (?) using the Gateway Experience Home Course from The Monroe Institute

Monday, March 12, 2012

Advanced Focus 12 - 1st try

Felt committed to do some more exploring. Didn't get much in the way of results from Free Flow 12 so I chose the next interesting one instead with Laurie's voice - Advanced Focus 12.

Preparatory process was a bit of a tight squeeze, will have to remember that.
Was relaxing into it well and thought briefly about how I don't really fit in too well anywhere, and how I'm quite 'over' hearing about everyone else's beliefs, convictions and arguments for their own philosophy etc, then I heard a kind male voice say 'I am your friend'.

I was thinking about what I needed to achieve and I asked 'What am I to do?' to which the male voice replied with a simple and definite 'Nothing'.

I asked about if any of my current financial ventures would be coming to fruition (PP1, GermanRent etc.) and I heard 'One of them will'.

Then I started to drift a bit and lost focus on the exchange and I heard another male voice say 'The dude is gone!'.

Lastly, I was just looking ahead then I saw an image of a man (almost like a younger version of Poppy), hoeing away at his garden at the front of his house. He looked up at me at smiled while hoeing like he was going to talk to me.

Before the exercise finished, I started to feel a very weird heaviness appearing in my lower 'energy body' legs as though they were about to easily exit my physical body, and it could have been a 'helper' who might have assisted in this process.
By simply focusing on letting them go, it advanced the heaviness even more.

I should focus on pushing away any connection with the physical in all the following exercises, to allow separation if it might happen. I should give the mental 'go ahead' symbol to allow anything more to happen.

Unfortunate that the exercise had to end at that point with Laurie saying I should return to full, physical, waking consciousness. Hmm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment