Revisiting expanded awareness with Focus 10, 12, then 15, 21 and beyond (?) using the Gateway Experience Home Course from The Monroe Institute

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Further intro to Focus 12

Went into focus 10 all okay. Smoothed into focus 12 and felt relaxed and comfortable there. Gradual adapting to the state like last time.

This time not so much happened that I could see.
Saw an image of a long case clock like a grandfather clock fall slowly on its side to the ground. The 'falling' of time/space concepts?

Actually had OBE vision from a point on my right shoulder looking down my arm past my white t-shirt arm sleeve...couldn't work out what I was looking at or who, but it turned out to be my own body. :)

Saw an image of a lady talking to a man and she looked very confident as she swung a key on a leather necklace of sorts, round and round in a circle in front of the man's face like she was saying "Now I've got the solution to my problems". ;) A nice bit of auto-symbolism there perhaps? Signifying my satisfaction with choosing to engage in self-exploration with the Gateway Experience again?

Just some more chatting in head as I hung around in Focus 10 before returning to C1.
Will be great when I get my eye mask to block out all ambient light and 'see' more of the expansiveness in front of me. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment