Revisiting expanded awareness with Focus 10, 12, then 15, 21 and beyond (?) using the Gateway Experience Home Course from The Monroe Institute

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Intro to Focus 15

Well, where the heck do I begin with this one?!
Never experienced anything like it. Bizarre is just not the most fitting word for something so exotic.
Firstly, the sense of no time is just spot on. It was like I was suddenly stuck in some sort of perceptual molasses, for want of a better description. Like I was slowly rotating in something thick and deep, with different scenarios unfolding within that 'thickness'. I was 'one with' each scenario, energetically...fully connected to it. A few stuck out, from memory. One, on some foreign planet, God knows where. I could sense the massiveness and foreignness of it. But it seemed to be my 'home' at some point in time. Not just some sort of flakey idea, but an actual experiential knowing...a living memory. Mind blowing.

Another was some sort of desert-like empire: Ancient Egypt maybe? I mentally tried to formulate the question of who I was, and began to see someone like an appointed official of sorts, a high priest or government person of sorts?? With appropriate head regalia and facial make up or design? There seemed to be something like a calculating intelligence and maybe haughty arrogance. Oh dear!
And lastly, some sort of black, dark, molasses type energy that was heavy, thick and part of some landscape. If seemed very insistent.

All along, trying to remember who I was, what the ego-self was, was almost an impossibility. It was like trying to remember some distant dream. No frame of reference at all, I simply was perception. Even with trying to recall and connect with former concerns, agitations which were present prior to the exercise was met with a strange, alien distance and loss of comprehension.
Focus 15 is something else!!
When Laurie gently asked me to move back from Focus 15, it sounded like some stranger speaking a foreign language...couldn't fathom what on earth she was trying to communicate. lol

Had the feeling that with all that was being shown to me visually-speaking, which was dependant upon where I focused and what feeling was moving through me at the time, that I could have turned my attention to and been involved in anything according to where I let my final focus rest.
Like a 3-dimensional panorama of alien visions that I was beckoned into...free admission.
The feeling of detachment and strange distance that went through me after I returned to C1 was quite something to behold.
I wanted to go beyond and experience something more, beyond the familiar...and now it's available on tap.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment